Advanced Hydraulic System Earthmoving Machinery XE215C Excavator
An excavator is an engineering vehicle consisting of an articulated
arm (boom, stick), bucket and cab mounted on a pivot (a rotating
platform) atop an undercarriage with tracks or wheels. Their design
is a natural progression from the steam shovel.
- The imported Isuzu engine with original packing has strong power,
and can meet the requirements of high-efficient work.
- Precise matching design with advanced energy conservation control
can reduce the oil consumption of the machine.
- Low emission meets the Europe II standard.
- The adoption of new cooling fan and large-scale silencer lowers
the noise of the machine.
- The adoption of the advanced turbocharging technique increases
the highland adaptability of the machine.
- Automatic preheating system improves the working capacity in the
- Unique fan cover with the shape of hopper opening greatly
improves the air supply of the engine and the radiating capacity of
the system, guaranteeing the successive high-efficient work of the
- Restart prevention system effectively avoids the misoperation,
and improve s the use security of the machine.
Standard bucket width
Dimension (in transportation)
Min. ground clearance
Rated output power
Max. digging height
Max. dumping height
Max. digging depth
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. digging radius
Boom deflection angle: left/right
Min. slew radius
Min. rear slew radius
Bucket digging force
Track overall length
Travel speed (Gear I/II)
Bulldozing plate (width)
Bulldozing plate (height)
Lifting distance (GL up/down)
Hydraulic pump type
Fuel tank capacity
Hydraulic oil tank capacity
1. Strong, fuel-efficient, low noise powder systems
2. Easy to service and maintain
3. Intelligent operation and display
4. The cab is comfortable, safe and wide vision
5. The advanced hydraulic system
6. Rugged and high reliable